1. A good set of headphones is always a practical go-to gift for guys. These Bose ear buds have an ergonomic design that keeps them from slipping out of the ears (even during strenuous activity) and pack a punch in terms of sound quality. My brother has a pair of these and swears they are the best he’s ever had or heard.
2. Every man needs a good pullover sweater, and whether the man in your life likes to dress up or stay casual, this pullover by Tommy Bahama will keep him warm and is able to be tailored to match almost any kind of outfit. The pullover is made of a lightweight yet warm cotton and reverses sides for a completely different look. Two for the price of one!
3. With all the digital cameras now, it’s nice to see that Nikon has integrated digital technology with the classic camera design. This camera has a digital view finder and several different lenses that can be used to photograph a wide array of activities. Flashes, microphones, and remotes can all be purchased additionally to make this camera a truly individualized tool to capture life’s best moments.
4. While the name implies that this kit is great for a zombie-apocolypse, it can also be used as an advanced tool kit for a skilled hiker or outdoorsman. It comes with several different tools that can be used to set up camp or, apparently, cut off zombie heads. Use at your own risk.
5.As a different approach to a luxury watch, I like the look, weight, and feel of TAG Hauer’s “Link” watch. This timeless shape and metal would be a decadent gift for any man on your list; if silver isn’t your thing, they have a plethora of other face, metal, and strap options. These watches also very rarely need servicing, and the company is fantastic about quick repairs.
6. A cool pair of shades is another must-have for any man. While I’m partial to Ray-Ban aviators, I love the shape of these Carrera’s, and with a price under $80 they’re too fabulous to pass up.
7. The last item of this manly round-up is an All Saints iPhone case. Some men prefer to have a holster for their phones rather than a snap-on case. This all leather case is a great color and has style without being too feminine.