1. I don’t have an iPad, but if I did, I would totally get a designer case for it. I’ve seen cases ranging from a couple dollars to a couple hundred dollars, and this case by Tory Burch is a fair price compared to most other designer cases. I love the contrast of the colors and the slightly shiny material.
2. A good pair of sunnies is a critical component for any girl on the go. These Marc by Marc Jacobs glasses have a cat-eye shape that is tweaked enough to look good on almost any face shape. The light brown tortoise print is a nice departure from plain tortoise or black frames, and at just under $100 they are a steal when compared to most other high-end frames.
3. I’ve been eyeing this shirt for quite some time – the stripes at the bottom are very flattering, and the black material has a pretty sheen to it. This shirt would look great with skinny jeans (red perhaps?) or with a black mini and patterned tights for a night on the town.
4. This lacquered box not only comes with an initial of your choosing on the clasp, but comes in a wide array of colors to match any decor. The inside is lined with velvet that matches the color of the box, making it ideal to keep your baubles safe and sound.
5. Kate Spade is known for her whimsical sayings and designs that are craftily incorporated into her pieces; this necklace is no exception. For someone oozes fabulous, a necklace proudly stating “Tada!” gives them a great piece that will easily match their personality.
6. Timex’s watches are classic; their shape, straps, and colors are always up to date but keep a delicious elegance about them. This snake-print strap is a great twist on a beautiful accessory that works for women of any age.